In order to keep our prices at a minimum level, we must ask that you follow certain rules pertaining to the placement and packaging of your trash.
Our requirements are:
- Trash outside of the container we provide must be in trash bags.
- Boxes larger than 2′ X 2′ X 2′ must be emptied and folded flat.
- All bags or items must be no heavier than 30 pounds.
- Trash must be placed within ten feet of the road for curbside service.
- Trash must be placed where the truck can pull or back to within ten feet of it for front-door service.
If you have more trash than will fit in your container, you may place it beside your container. We can take up to 6 extra bags/items in addition to the contents of the container. We reserve the right to charge up to $0.25 per bag/item over this amount.
We can take small appliances and electronics such as microwaves and televisions with the weekly pick-up. Please call in advance to inform us if you do have extra items like this.
Items we cannot take:
- liquid painting products (paint, paint thinner, liquid sheetrock, etc.)
- oil based products (oil, transmission fluid, gasoline, etc.)
- automobile tires
- automotive/marine batteries