In order to keep our prices at a minimum level, we must ask that you follow certain rules pertaining to the placement and packaging of your trash.
Our requirements are:
- Trash outside of the container we provide must be in trash bags.
- Boxes larger than 2′ X 2′ X 2′ must be emptied and folded flat.
- All bags or items must be no heavier than 30 pounds.
- Trash must be placed within ten feet of the road for curbside service.
If you have more trash than will fit in your container, you may place it beside your container. We can take up to 6 extra bags/items in addition to the contents of the container. We reserve the right to charge up to $0.25 per bag/item over this amount.
We can take small appliances and electronics such as microwaves and televisions with the weekly pick-up. Please call in advance to inform us if you do have extra items like this.
Items we cannot take:
- liquid painting products (paint, paint thinner, liquid sheetrock, etc.)
- oil based products (oil, transmission fluid, gasoline, etc.)
- automobile tires
- automotive/marine batteries